The newly elected 2022-2023 Board of Directors of the Osoyoos Lake Water Quality Society Osoyoos recently met at the organization’s pontoon research boat moored at the Town of Osoyoos’ Marina. From (l-r) are: Birgit Arnstein, President; Barb Chipperfield, Secretary; John Gates, Member-at-Large; Dave Kumka, Member-at-Large and Mark Karstad, Vice President. Absent for the photo was Donna Karstad, Treasurer. PC Neil Bousquet
- OLWQS RECEIVES COMMUNITY GRANT FROM TOWN OF OSOYOOS
- Painting Yellow Fish adjacent to storm sewers reminds Osoyoos residents to keep toxic substances out of Osoyoos Lake.
- Successful, Sold-Out Fundraiser at Sage Pub for Osoyoos Lake Water Quality Society
- Volunteer crisis could force end of Osoyoos Lake Water Quality Society (OLWQS)
- Okanagan Basin Water Board to address valley water issues