Save the date – August 20th @10 AM and learn how you can ensure that your watercraft, fishing gear, kayak, canoe, jetski, paddleboard, sailboat etc. are free of invasive mussels and following the CLEAN DRAIN & DRY protocols.
- On the front lines of preventing invasive mussels in the Okanagan
- Okanagan Basin Water Board bracing for the effects of climate change
- Notice from Town of Osoyoos on how to properly drain pools & Hot Tubs
- Update on BC’s aggressive fight to keep invasive mussels out of BC
- It’s everyone’s responsibility to keep Osoyoos Lake free from invasive mussels!